Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Thunder Being

There is an extreme amount of energy in San Marcos. It is an absolute vortex. I feel like I am in a time warp. So many things happen in such a small amount of time. I am spinning into myself. finding my root and staying open to all that is happening around me.

The full moon illuminates the lake at night, allowing for late night, barefoot hikes. Ceremony has been a daily part of life, but last night we made an epic fire on a mayan alter facing the San Pedro Volcano. Sufi sprinkled honey, flowers, rose water, and other offerings into the fire. A powerful ceremony that left me exhausted and ready to just be happy. I have no more expectations, do not want to make plans, hold on to fears, or do much of anything. I prefer to be a pillar of divine light, walking in grace,  living moment by moment.

A storm has brought up a bunch of emotion today. I am ready to purge and be clean and clear. No attachment.

Wahe Blessings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment