Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Twisted System

I feel like I am going to Puke. Not because I have been walking the streets of Guatemala barefoot for the past week, but because emotion is twisting my insides. I feel like I have been here for weeks, months, perhaps years. Time seems to be moving in some crazy vortex down here. People´s conversations traveling through different dimensions, spiritual awakenings, realizations, and lots of love being shared.

The past few days have been filled with all sorts of adventure: cliff jumping, boat rides, teaching yoga to local dudes, exploring the most colorful clothing ever, cacao ceremonies, work opportunities, beautiful sunshine, wild oyster mushroom harvesting, fruit gathering, and living in a blissful space amongst chaos.

The traveling life is extremely transient. You meet someone, the next day they are gone. Perhaps they are around for a week or two, but then split on their own way. Others become life long friends or journeying mates. Around the Lake, there are handfuls of humans that I look forward to staying in touch with and spreading positive vibrations. Particularly the ¨Pirates¨ staying in the house in San Pedro. Chaz with one eye missing living the path of the shamanic pirate, Sean with the power of Poseidon, Dan - chi gong and life master, Tyler chill as can be, James bringing the Hawaiin energy.

I spent the day over at The Pirate house yesterday. I had the blessing to spontaneously teach these dudes a fusion class of Kundalini, chi gong, and acro yoga. Then we all took the boat back to my hostel and I taught a class open to the public there as well. This class was different though, we began with an intense Kundalini set, then drank ceremonial Cacao that I prepared, then came together for heart centered mediations, chanting, and partner healing. It was an incredibly high vibrational day. About 12 of us ended the night with heart hugs, mayan handshakes, and Oming with great spirit.

In the evening I climbed into an ancient sauna with two friends. We sweat, rubbed rose salts on our bodies, and sang sweet songs. Absolutely marvelous. The night ended with a swim under the moonlight in the lake. Surrounded by volcanoes, the water shimmering with milky moonlight, I felt free. At that moment, I felt like I was in another home of mine. I am beginning to inquire about retreat space for possible Chocolate Yoga retreats.

My dreams shook me up a bit last night, and I woke up to receive a couple random messages on the internet. I have been easily avoiding all technology, and I am reminded of why today. Spending the day playing Ukulele on a mountain and Kirtan chanting has not yet cleared this energy.

I have come to the complete conclusion and understanding that I need to spend time loving myself, and only myself. I still feel broken inside, and as much as I want to share my love with everyone, it is beginning to deplete me. I will recharge and prepare for the Rainbow Gathering. Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment