Saturday, October 20, 2012

El Camino del Guerrero

I am blessed and in deep gratitude for all around me. Sufi, my chocolate finish shaman friend, threw a potluck-fire gathering for her birthday on October 18th. I adopted the job as wood carrier along with a Anna and Lars, a nor-cal Rainbow buddy carrying a kitten in his overall pouch. When we arrived at the party in the river valley, things were in full swing. I felt at home. I was surrounded by brothers and sisters vibrating with the changing earth, fully awake, alive and making a change. Almost the entire group will be attending the Rainbow Gatherings - which is now being referred to as the ¨Gathering of the World Tribes.¨ It seemed like everyone had an epic tale of living in the woods, building structures, playing music...all things that are resonate with me. Other than my Kundalini family, I have never felt so at home. Bless.

The Rainbow family is brilliantly courageous, at least from what I have exerienced so far. More than anything, everyone wants to be in the woods living more sustainablely. I encourage everyone to join the gathering of tribes, it is going to be an epic beginning to world peace. Love, light, music, laughter, chanting, yoga, cooking, dancing.

If you are traveling through Guatemala or Mexico and can bring me a tent, I would forever appreciate it!

I experienced a regression therapy session with Sufi yesterday. I ate a copious amount of high potent cacao, and meditated and moved for just a bit. Sufi laid me down, holding a beautiful crystal over my heart, Snatam Kaur´s voice and candles warming othe room. She began a visualization mediation with me, walking me in my mind´s eye through a portal, into a different dimension. I experienced myself as a gigantic ape man who just discovered a massive emerald of life. A beam of divine green light moved between the heavens and the emerald. I was deteremined to build a over the stone in celebration of it. I quickly saw beauty in everything, hopped on my pet dragon and took off laughing as we flew through canyons. We flew through a waterfall, into a cave and went face to face with a massive wolf. The wolf pounced on my chest, I was unscathed and fearless, Sufi reassuring me that it was a power animal. The worl became energy and merged with my being. We became one. On all fours, I looked out of the cave, at my dragon, and took off through the waterfall. I warped through time, into Egyptian times. Nephrititi´s name was booming in the white canvas tent filled with jewels and exotic fabrics. It was my duty to help with the carving of sacred geometrical designs on the capstone of the period. I feared the motive behind the order was power of humanity. I went through with it anyways. I spiraled through sacred geometrical vortexes, slaving over equations and figures. My third eye pulsing out of my forehead, I laid paralyzed as the cacao spirit and Sufi continued to guide me through different lifetimes, memories, and experiences until the present. Through my 3 hour journey with cacao, I realize and recognize that I need to slow down and enjoy the music. Perhaps I am here to clean up the crap that I am partially responsible in a previous life. I will not listen to other´s words, and listen to them in my own heart before acting. I left the ceremony exhausted but inspired.

The night ended with sangria, delicious deserts and dancing to latin music. I woke this morning in disbelief that I have only been here for a few days. It feels like the lifetimes. I have met so many wonderful people and had incredible experiences thus far. I am open to all family that wishes to join  me at the gatherings.

 I will have the blessing of teaching a yoga class at Kaivalya.

Coconuts, avacados, and all sorts of fresh fruits and veggies are in extreme abundance down here. Lots of Aloha.

No comments:

Post a Comment