Monday, October 29, 2012

I lived through another earthquake the other day. The earth is shifting, I am into it.

Every day we are involved in ceremony of sorts. Bringing out the garbage, healing each other, bringing light to the lake. Yesterday I felt like I arrived at the cliff´s edge. I am ready to take the final plunge, let go of myself as myself, embrace my being, and fall into the void.

This path is extremely scary, super fun, always changing. Sufi, my wonderful Finnish shamanic friend, is certain that we are approaching the time where peace will prevail on earth. Her ceremony opens hearts, allows people to cry, brings up anger and screaming, and gives everyone a sense of peace and harmony. Her intuition is strong, and I am happy to be working with her and the cacao spirit on a daily basis. Cacao ceremony is now a daily ritual, along with music and dance.

I absolutely love it down here. The food is so fresh and delicious, people friendly, music on the streets, not too much noise, footpaths everywhere through the forest, waterfalls, cliff jumping, boat rides, and lots of love. Sufi has a vision of opening a healing space involving a conscious community. I am into it, but the Carribbean sea has been calling me very strongly the past few days. I want to swim with the colorful fish, drum and strum on the beach, bask in the sunlight, and plunge my being into the sand.

Another part of me is anticipating the Rainbow gathering. My plan at this point is to build a Tipi. During construction, there are many beautiful Rainbow folks that are willing to share there space. The gathering in Coban, Guatemala is going to be open through the New Year. Over $100,000 was recently donated to the gathering to buy land and create a conscious, sustainable community. I am so psyched to be a part of this awakening and gathering of brothers and sisters. Originally, the plan was to go to Palenque for December, but it looks like that might be shifted due to unexpected sketchy energy in Palenque (cops, locals, etc.). Please come down to Coban and join us in the sunshine, growing food, playing music, bringing peace from the heavens to the earth.

Love Love Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment