Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thank you Great Central Sun



I can safely say: I do not know anything. Like the Koran says, it is in God´s hands. Since my last post, I have become more aware of my words. How they affect people, relationships, and everything in the environment. In the past, I have sat down at a computer and poured my heart out while I blogged. Little hesitation saying anything and rarely deleting a word while I wrote. After my experience in the dark, I now I have a new value for words. If we are able to stay in our heart spaces with purity of thought, then Wahe Guru! Since most of us our clouded by subconscious thought, patterns, and impressions, our words may have a different effect than what was intended. For this reason, I am hesitant to write a blog anymore. For now, I will do my best to stay present and will see how I feel afterwards.

I spent this past week or so 30 minutes outside of town. In order to reach the house, you must take a rugged trail through cornfields as elevation rapidly increases. The house is simple. A one room house with no electricity, an outside solar shower, a compostable toilet, no way of preserving food, but it is amazing. Ajna does a nice job of creating a conscious, peaceful environment that is very welcoming. The view of the lake and volcanoes is epic and you can watch the sun rise and set in the same day. Morning sunrise solar gazing proved to be a heartwarming start to the day and quite the change from the darkness. I spent most of my days on the mountain basking in the sun, playing music, singing with the birds, exploring the area for wild fruits, reading about visionary plants, and reconnecting to my divinity. Overall, it was a smooth, quiet transition from the darkness to the light.
 I would probably still be up on the mountain if the police did not show up!  The other day my friend, Yos, was on his way to meet me for an adventure to a few local farms. I glanced out the window to see if he was arriving and was a little shocked to see two police men trudging up the mountain in the morning sun. I was barked at to come out of the house and make my way to the mud adobe that is mid-construction. One cop, we can call him Chuck, had an unbuttoned shirt, a massive belly, and was holding one of Ajna´s marijuana plants shaking his head. The other cop, Larry?, asked me if they were my plants. I did my best to communicate in Spanish what the situation was. I had just finished a Kundalini yoga set and was feeling super blissed out, so I smiled and laughed as I explained the reasoning behind my presence at the house and the crop of marijuana growing. Chuck put his hand on his gun, made a gesture like he was going to handcuff me, then explained that they could bring me to jail for this. In the middle of his threats, Yos arrived. He is a Chinese yogi, speaks zero Spanish, and stood there shirtless and shoeless with a bewildered look on his face. Larry explained to me that the alternator in their car was not working properly and they could really use my help to pay for it. If I could just give them$40-50 then they would forget about the plants. He seemed sincere, but the whole situation was absolutely ridiculous. It all seemed like a cartoon to me. Chuck continued to circle the plants, shaking his head, whispering ¨mal, mal¨, and gesturing that he was going to hand cuff me. I let Larry gently know that it was not possible to give him any money and perhaps his station could fix the patrol car. He asked if Yos could ¨help¨ them out, which received a quick shake of Yos´ head followed by a move to grab his phone. When the cops saw Yos grab his phone, they put their hands up in the air and quickly demanded Yos put the phone down. You would think Yos was the one with a gun by the way they reacted. In the end, they gave up. I exhaled and strolled down the mountain with a whole new perspective on life.

The cops told me they would be back in the morning. My peaceful sanctuary quickly turned into an unsafe zone. I have no interest in dealing with policemen. Early the next morning, I packed my bag and headed back to San Marcos. Luckily, I have a few friends here that have graciously offered to open their space for me. I will stay one more night in the pyramid house, and then I will leave in the morning to Fuentes Georginas, hot springs in the middle of the jungle! 

I just finished reading ¨The Ringing Cedar, ¨ an absolutely incredible book detailing the teachings of a Russian Goddess called Anastasia. I am in absolute shock that this novel just came across my path! I do believe the words of Anastasia, and I hope to reconnect to Mother Earth the way she is. Thoughts of Alaska and Hawaii have entered my reality. Kauai has been calling me for a few years and another Alaskan summer to gain clarity on my being. I had the opportunity to teach sunrise yoga with the full moon at Kaivalya. Seven people arrived and ready to experience their own infinity. We had a great time, probably my favorite class I have ever taught. At the end of class, tears were streaming down the cheeks of 3 young ladies. I graciously received many hugs, smiles and warmth from a room full of energy and open hearts. 

As of now, I am being called to nature, music, and art. At the same time, my being is craving to have an outlet for teaching. The time is approaching where I will get out my own way and deliver the mail of universal love. The cosmic light filling earth with energy grows stronger every day. Open and you shall receive.

Wahe Guru!

No comments:

Post a Comment